- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 3 large jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 lb hot breakfast sausage (I prefer Jimmy Dean's)
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can of your favorite chili beans
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup French onion soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Puree the jalapenos, onion and garlic; add the stew meat and refrigerate 24 hours.
- 2. Brown hamburger, bell pepper and 1/2 tablespoon cumin.
- 3. Brown sausage.
- 4. Remove stew meat from marinade and brown. Reserve puree.
- 5. Mix all the meat together.
- 6. Add soup, tomato sauce, tomatoes, drained beans, jalapeno puree, chili powder, 3 tablespoons cumin, cayenne, oregano, green chilies, salt, sugar, and Tabasco.
- 7. Cook on medium heat for 2 hours
NotesThis chili is very meaty, less beany, and very spicy. If you are not a lover of spicy food, then this one will not work for you as it is written. But like any of my recipes, please free to tweak it to your own tastes and leave the jalapenos, cayenne, and Tabasco sauce out and skip the marinading of the stew meat. It will still be a tasty chili.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More