- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 11 teaspoons
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes (or less)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Store in an airtight container for up to six months.
- Use about a teaspoon for every 3/4 lb of meat
NotesThis is a recipe that I've been using for years. Perfect for last minute dinners during those hectic weekdays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More