- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 11 teaspoons
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes (or less)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Store in an airtight container for up to six months.
- Use about a teaspoon for every 3/4 lb of meat
NotesThis is a recipe that I've been using for years. Perfect for last minute dinners during those hectic weekdays.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More