- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- For The Salmon
- •4, 3oz salmon fillets
- •1 lemon
- •1 to 2 tsp salt
- •1 to 2 tsp pepper
- •3 tbs olive oil
- For The Avocado Cream Sauce
- •1 large avocado (about 2/3 cup)
- •2 tbs lemon juice
- •1 tbs chopped shallots
- •1/3 cup coconut water
- •pinch cayenne
- •pinch chili powder
- •pinch smoked paprika
- •¼ tsp cumin
- •2 tsp white wine vinegar
- •1 tbs olive oil
- •1 tbs chopped chives
- 1.Place salmon fillets on a plate, squeeze lemon juice over salmon and allow to sit for five to ten minutes. Sprinkle filets with salt and pepper just prior to cooking.
- 2.In a good quality heavy sauce pan, heat the olive oil over high heat until hot but not smoking, swirling the olive oil to evenly distribute.
- 3.Add the salmon and allow to cook until golden brown before carefully flipping, about 4 minutes. Cook on the other side until cooked through.
- 4.In a food processor add the sauce ingredients and puree until smooth.
- 5.Add salmon to plates, top with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More