- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- For The Salmon
- •4, 3oz salmon fillets
- •1 lemon
- •1 to 2 tsp salt
- •1 to 2 tsp pepper
- •3 tbs olive oil
- For The Avocado Cream Sauce
- •1 large avocado (about 2/3 cup)
- •2 tbs lemon juice
- •1 tbs chopped shallots
- •1/3 cup coconut water
- •pinch cayenne
- •pinch chili powder
- •pinch smoked paprika
- •¼ tsp cumin
- •2 tsp white wine vinegar
- •1 tbs olive oil
- •1 tbs chopped chives
- 1.Place salmon fillets on a plate, squeeze lemon juice over salmon and allow to sit for five to ten minutes. Sprinkle filets with salt and pepper just prior to cooking.
- 2.In a good quality heavy sauce pan, heat the olive oil over high heat until hot but not smoking, swirling the olive oil to evenly distribute.
- 3.Add the salmon and allow to cook until golden brown before carefully flipping, about 4 minutes. Cook on the other side until cooked through.
- 4.In a food processor add the sauce ingredients and puree until smooth.
- 5.Add salmon to plates, top with sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More