- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups prepared chili con carne (I like leftover Chile Lovers Spicy Three Meat Chili because it is very meaty)
- 1 (1 lb) package lasagna noodles
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, finely diced (optional)
- Boil noodles as directed on the package, drain.
- 2. Spray a lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- 3. Pour one cup of the chili into the bottom of the pan.
- 4. Sprinkle with some of the diced onion, if using.
- 5. Sprinkle some of the cheese over the chili.
- 6. Add a layer of noodles.
- 7. Repeat layers, making the last layer a thin layer of chili and a thick layer of cheese.
- 8. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- 9. Note: This recipe can be assembled and frozen before baking
NotesI came up with this dish as a way to use up left over chili. I like my chili over spaghetti with cheese, so this was a natural progression for me. There is nothing Italian about it. Just a delicious new way to eat chili.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More