- Cooking Time: 28 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- Romaine Lettuce
- Fajita-marinated chicken
- Corn Relish
- Diced tomato
- crispy tortilla chips
- Mixed cheese (grated)
- Corn chips
- Citrus-Balsamic Vinagrette Dressing
- With a chipotle-ranch drizzle and cheese quesadilla wedges.
- Cook chicken in skillet...allow to cool
- Cook corn...allow to cool.
- Toss lettuce, beans, corn, and chicken.
- Toss in dressing.
- Toss in cheese.
- Toss in crumbled corn chips.
- Top with corn chips
- Serves depends on how much lettuce you use
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More