- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups crushed taco shells
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in skillet; drain grease.
- Stir in next five ingredients.
- Stir in 1 cup crushed taco shells.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake, covered at 375 for 30 minutes
- Spread remaining crushed taco shells around edge of casserole.
- Spoon sour cream around center of casserole.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cheese around top of source cream and shells.
- Bake, uncovered, till cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More