CHILI BEAN NACHO SKILLET
Chili Bean Nacho Skillet
- Servings: about 6
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1 (11 oz.) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 to 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Oyster crackers (optional)
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes (if using), corn, sugar, chili powder and oregano; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese; remove from heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and/or Oyster crackers if desired.
Website Credit: http://www.tasteofhome.com