- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 wooden skewers
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 3 teaspoon sriracha sauce (or more to taste)
- 3 teaspoon fish sauce
- 3 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 lbs lean beef sirloin, cut into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Soak skewers for 30 minutes.
- Puree cilantro, garlic, soy sauce, orange zest, sriracha, fish sauce and sugar in a food processor.
- Transfer marinade to a resealable plastic bag; add beef.
- Seal bag, toss and set aside up to 30 minutes.
- Thread 4 pieces of pepper and 2 beef strips on each skewer, alternating beef and peppers.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; heat grill to high; cook until meat is no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
NotesI was looking for something different to do with beef skewers and came across this recipe on RecipeZaar.com. I made it last night and it was delish! It also have a dipping sauce which I will post seperately...enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More