- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- Approx: 1lb Ground Sirloin
- 1 can tomato Soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can chili with beans
- Prepare Macaroni according to package directions; Set Aside.
- In a large skillet cook ground beef until Browned.
- Drain Excess Fat.
- Stir in tomato soup and chili.
- Simmer of medium low for 15 minutes; Stirring Occasionally.
- Stir in macaroni and 2 cups shredded cheese.
- cook over low heat until heated through.
NotesThis is so yummy! You can also add other seasonings to your own preference.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More