- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- Approx: 1lb Ground Sirloin
- 1 can tomato Soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can chili with beans
- Prepare Macaroni according to package directions; Set Aside.
- In a large skillet cook ground beef until Browned.
- Drain Excess Fat.
- Stir in tomato soup and chili.
- Simmer of medium low for 15 minutes; Stirring Occasionally.
- Stir in macaroni and 2 cups shredded cheese.
- cook over low heat until heated through.
NotesThis is so yummy! You can also add other seasonings to your own preference.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cooking with SabraSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More