- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 7 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 T. chopped green onion
- 2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 3/4 c. chopped nuts
- Tortilla chips and crackers
- Thoroughly blend cheeses in food processor or large mixing bowl.
- Add chilies,onion and Worchestershire, blending carefully so chilies are not mashed.
- Chill mixture several hours.
- Divide in half and shape into two balls.
- Roll each in nuts.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesCan easily be doubled and prepared 1-2 days in advance.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking with Sabra
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More