- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 7 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 T. chopped green onion
- 2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 3/4 c. chopped nuts
- Tortilla chips and crackers
- Thoroughly blend cheeses in food processor or large mixing bowl.
- Add chilies,onion and Worchestershire, blending carefully so chilies are not mashed.
- Chill mixture several hours.
- Divide in half and shape into two balls.
- Roll each in nuts.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
NotesCan easily be doubled and prepared 1-2 days in advance.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More