CHILI CHEESE BALL
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 c. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 7 oz. can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 T. chopped green onion
- 2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 3/4 c. chopped nuts
- Tortilla chips and crackers
Thoroughly blend cheeses in food processor or large mixing bowl.
Add chilies,onion and Worchestershire, blending carefully so chilies are not mashed.
Chill mixture several hours.
Divide in half and shape into two balls.
Roll each in nuts.
Serve with chips or crackers.