- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 block of velveeta cheese (or pre-cubed cheddar cheese squares)
- 1 to 2 small tomatoes
- FOR THE SLOW COOKER:
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Set aside.
- Dice tomatoes into very small cubes.
- Cut cheese block into 1x1cm cubes and put cubes into slow cooker.
- Turn slow cooker medium heat.
- Add ground beef and tomatoes.
- Stir cheese mixture at least once an hour for about 2 hours until cheese cubes are completely melted and all ingredients are mixed.
- FOR THE STOVE:
- Using a 2 qt or larger nonstick saucepan, use the above steps to make salsa.
- Stir salsa frequently to ensure all cheese melts and to minimize how much sticks to the pan.
- Serve when all ingredients are evenly mixed together.
NotesCompliments of my sister.