- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 Min
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 block of velveeta cheese (or pre-cubed cheddar cheese squares)
- 1 to 2 small tomatoes
- FOR THE SLOW COOKER:
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Set aside.
- Dice tomatoes into very small cubes.
- Cut cheese block into 1x1cm cubes and put cubes into slow cooker.
- Turn slow cooker medium heat.
- Add ground beef and tomatoes.
- Stir cheese mixture at least once an hour for about 2 hours until cheese cubes are completely melted and all ingredients are mixed.
- FOR THE STOVE:
- Using a 2 qt or larger nonstick saucepan, use the above steps to make salsa.
- Stir salsa frequently to ensure all cheese melts and to minimize how much sticks to the pan.
- Serve when all ingredients are evenly mixed together.
NotesCompliments of my sister.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More