- Cooking Time: 26
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large chopped onion about a cup
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cumin
- 3 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 Can 14oz chicken broth low sodium
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped frozen broccoli thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheedar cheese
- In a 5-6 quart pot heat oil over med high heat, toss in onions until tranlusent.
- Add ground beef, saute until no longer pink.
- Stir in chili powder, flakes and cumin cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add Milk, chicken broth and condensed soup, stir until disolved.
- Turn heat to low, cover pot and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta and cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and broccoli until smooth.
- Remove from heat, let stand approx 5 minutes until pasta is cooked.
NotesThis is plain comfort food. It tastes like a sunday watching football in the warm comfort of home.
Koken met Oma
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More