CHILI CHEESE SOUP
- Cooking Time: 26
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large chopped onion about a cup
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Cumin
- 3 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 Can 14oz chicken broth low sodium
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped frozen broccoli thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheedar cheese
In a 5-6 quart pot heat oil over med high heat, toss in onions until tranlusent.
Add ground beef, saute until no longer pink.
Stir in chili powder, flakes and cumin cook for about 3 minutes.
Add Milk, chicken broth and condensed soup, stir until disolved.
Turn heat to low, cover pot and let simmer for 3 minutes.
Stir in Pasta and cook covered for 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese and broccoli until smooth.
Remove from heat, let stand approx 5 minutes until pasta is cooked.