- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup FF mayo
- juice of 1 lime (I use 2 Tablespoons of RealLime)
- 1 -2 Tablespoon of chili seasoning mix (see below)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I use Asiago but cheddar or Mexican will work too)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- Chili Seasoning Mix - I use a pre-packaged chili seasoning mix and add 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoons of chili powder and cumin.
- Lightly sprinkle the chicken with the chili seasoning mix and bake or grill until done. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Mix mayo, lime juice and seasoning mix in bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and still until everything is well mixed. Cover and refrigerate.
- I use hearts of romaine lettuce to serve it but you can also use Boston bib lettuce, Flatout bread, or baked Scoops. Stuffing it in a hollowed out tomato or bell pepper would be great too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Italy or Bust
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More