- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 hard rolls
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the chicken, cheddar cheese, chilies, onions and seasonings.
- Cut top fourths off of rolls; carefully hollow out bottoms, leaving 1/4-in. shells (discard removed bread or save for another use). Fill bottom portions with chicken mixture; replace tops.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro.
NotesMy husband tells me that these are a guy's type of sandwich. I love that! We serve them when we have friends over to watch a game on TV. It's also great for a quick family dinner.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More