CHILI-CHICKEN CON CARNE
- Cooking Time: 10-15
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chili pepper
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 kilo ground skinless chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 6-oz. can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium fire then spray with vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic, onions, chili pepper and tomatoes Cook for 1 minute.
Add in the ground chicken. Cook until it changes color then add the salt, pepper, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste.
Pour in the chicken broth and add the kidney beans. Cook for 10-15 minutes while stirring occasionally. Serve hot.