- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Preparation Time:
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chili pepper
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 kilo ground skinless chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 6-oz. can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium fire then spray with vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic, onions, chili pepper and tomatoes Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the ground chicken. Cook until it changes color then add the salt, pepper, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste.
- Pour in the chicken broth and add the kidney beans. Cook for 10-15 minutes while stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More