- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. bulk italian sausage
- 1 lb. velveta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons catsup
- 2 or 3 loaves cocktail or party rye bread
- Brown meats together or seperatly.
- Drain off fat.
- Cut cheese into chunks place in skillet with meat. (Keep heat very low but, keep mixture soft).
- Add oregano, catsup and garlic salt.
- Stir to mix well.
- Place bread on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Spoon mixture onto bread.
- Place under broiler until top of mixture is golden brown approx. 5 mins.
NotesThese go over very well at parties and are very easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More