- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. bulk italian sausage
- 1 lb. velveta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons catsup
- 2 or 3 loaves cocktail or party rye bread
- Brown meats together or seperatly.
- Drain off fat.
- Cut cheese into chunks place in skillet with meat. (Keep heat very low but, keep mixture soft).
- Add oregano, catsup and garlic salt.
- Stir to mix well.
- Place bread on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Spoon mixture onto bread.
- Place under broiler until top of mixture is golden brown approx. 5 mins.
NotesThese go over very well at parties and are very easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More