- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 small can hot green chili peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup, drained (save liquid separately)
- 1 large box Velveeta, torn into chunks (can use Mexican flavored for more heat)
- 1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; sauté chopped onions and chilies for a few minutes.
- 2. Reduce heat to low then add drained soup, chunks of cheese, and a little reserved soup liquid; stir constantly until melted and creamy. Add more chili if desired and a little more liquid from the soup if needed (it gets thin easily so don’t add much).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Recipes for Vitality
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More