- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 small can hot green chili peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup, drained (save liquid separately)
- 1 large box Velveeta, torn into chunks (can use Mexican flavored for more heat)
- 1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; sauté chopped onions and chilies for a few minutes.
- 2. Reduce heat to low then add drained soup, chunks of cheese, and a little reserved soup liquid; stir constantly until melted and creamy. Add more chili if desired and a little more liquid from the soup if needed (it gets thin easily so don’t add much).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More