- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 small can hot green chili peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup, drained (save liquid separately)
- 1 large box Velveeta, torn into chunks (can use Mexican flavored for more heat)
- 1. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; sauté chopped onions and chilies for a few minutes.
- 2. Reduce heat to low then add drained soup, chunks of cheese, and a little reserved soup liquid; stir constantly until melted and creamy. Add more chili if desired and a little more liquid from the soup if needed (it gets thin easily so don’t add much).
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More