- Cooking Time: 10-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 C. Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1/2 C. whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 1/2 T. orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts - about 1 - 1 1/2 lbs.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients, set aside.
- In lrg. skillet, slowly brown chicken on both sides in the veg. oil.
- Pour reserved chili sauce mixture over chicken in skillet.
- Simmer uncovered for 8-10 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in middle and the sauce is desired consistency.
- Turn and baste occasionally thru cooking.
NotesFound it on the back label of Heinz Chili Sauce bottle...tried it...and it's wonderful!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More