- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili with beans
- 1 (12-oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- PLACE 1 round of biscuit dough into each of 10 muffin cups, pressing
- dough into bottoms and up sides of cups. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon chili into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Garnish with
- sour cream, green onions and black olives for an extra special treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More