- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili with beans
- 1 (12-oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- PLACE 1 round of biscuit dough into each of 10 muffin cups, pressing dough into bottoms and up sides of cups.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon chili into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
NotesYet another way to serve chili! Garnish with sour cream, green onions and black olives for an extra special treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More