- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili with beans
- 1 (12-oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- PLACE 1 round of biscuit dough into each of 10 muffin cups, pressing dough into bottoms and up sides of cups.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon chili into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
NotesYet another way to serve chili! Garnish with sour cream, green onions and black olives for an extra special treat.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More