- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYet another way to serve chili! Garnish with sour cream, green onions and black olives for an extra special treat.
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili with beans
- 1 (12-oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- PLACE 1 round of biscuit dough into each of 10 muffin cups, pressing dough into bottoms and up sides of cups.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon chili into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.