- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-oz.) can chili with beans
- 1 (12-oz.) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- PLACE 1 round of biscuit dough into each of 10 muffin cups, pressing dough into bottoms and up sides of cups.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon chili into each cup; sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
NotesYet another way to serve chili! Garnish with sour cream, green onions and black olives for an extra special treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More