- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(12oz) can Refrigerated Flaky
- 10 cocktail-size hot dogs
- 1/3 cup Prepared chili/no beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon prepard mustard
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Press OR roll each to form a 4-inch round.
- Place hot dog in center of each biscuit round.
- Top each with about 1 teaspoon each of chili,onion and cheese.
- Bring sides of dough up to the center, forming a half circle that is standing up.
- Brush edges of dough with water; pinch edges tightly to seal.
- As the dough bakes, the edges will open forming a boat shape.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Beat egg in small bowl.
- Stir in mustard. Brush mixture over top and sides of each filled biscuit.
- Bake at 400* for 9 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Notes: I usually make these for lunch and serve them with chips and fresh veggies or fruit.
NotesThis is a FUN little finger food, that I usually let my 4 year old grandson help me make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Breads and Pastry 101See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More