- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(12oz) can Refrigerated Flaky
- 10 cocktail-size hot dogs
- 1/3 cup Prepared chili/no beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon prepard mustard
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Press OR roll each to form a 4-inch round.
- Place hot dog in center of each biscuit round.
- Top each with about 1 teaspoon each of chili,onion and cheese.
- Bring sides of dough up to the center, forming a half circle that is standing up.
- Brush edges of dough with water; pinch edges tightly to seal.
- As the dough bakes, the edges will open forming a boat shape.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Beat egg in small bowl.
- Stir in mustard. Brush mixture over top and sides of each filled biscuit.
- Bake at 400* for 9 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Notes: I usually make these for lunch and serve them with chips and fresh veggies or fruit.
NotesThis is a FUN little finger food, that I usually let my 4 year old grandson help me make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More