- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 10 servings.
- Preparation Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans chili with beans*
- 1 (16 oz.) package beef frankfurters**
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 oz.) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
- Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili and bean layer; top with remaining can of chili and beans and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- *I actually had to use 4 15-ounce cans of chili because 2 weren't enough.
- **I used bun-length franks; they fit the tortillas better.
- Although the recipe didn't call for it, I added 2 small chopped onions.
NotesThis is a delicious new twist on the traditional chili dog that I found on 'Allrecipes'!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More