- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package hot dogs, cut up
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (16 oz.) cans dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 bag Fritos Corn Chips
- Cook ground beef. Drain.
- Stir in hot dogs, diced tomatoes, kidney beans,
- tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring
- Serve over Frito chips and top with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More