- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package hot dogs, cut up
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (16 oz.) cans dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 bag Fritos Corn Chips
- Cook ground beef. Drain.
- Stir in hot dogs, diced tomatoes, kidney beans,
- tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring
- Serve over Frito chips and top with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More