- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package hot dogs, cut up
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (16 oz.) cans dark red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 bag Fritos Corn Chips
- Cook ground beef. Drain.
- Stir in hot dogs, diced tomatoes, kidney beans,
- tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring
- Serve over Frito chips and top with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More