- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t ground pepper
- 1 T chili garlic sauce
- 1 pound large raw shrimp (deveined and peeled)
- 12 oz fettuccine
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper and chili garlic sauce. Add shrimp and toss well.
- Transfer shrimp and remaining sauce to a foil lined baking sheet.
- Roast 5-7 minutes.
- Cook pasta and reserve 1/4 C of cooking water.
- Combine pasta, shrimp, liquid from baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese and scallions over pasta and shrimp, as well as a bit of the reserved pasta cooking water.
- Toss until cheese is melted.
NotesYummy low effort pasta. Recipe found in The Denver Post.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More