- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups raw Spanish peanuts Or any nut you want but Raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ,Not a Extra virgin but a dark
- 21/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 11/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss peanuts, olive oil, coarse kosher salt, and sugar in medium bowl to coat evenly. Scrape mixture onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast nuts until fragrant and beginning to darken, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer nuts to large bowl. Add lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and cayenne pepper; toss to coat. Cool nuts completely.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
NotesGreat for a Game Day or just hanging out at home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More