- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups raw Spanish peanuts Or any nut you want but Raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ,Not a Extra virgin but a dark
- 21/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 11/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss peanuts, olive oil, coarse kosher salt, and sugar in medium bowl to coat evenly. Scrape mixture onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast nuts until fragrant and beginning to darken, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer nuts to large bowl. Add lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and cayenne pepper; toss to coat. Cool nuts completely.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
NotesGreat for a Game Day or just hanging out at home
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More