- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle chile sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 9 ounces grape jelly
- 1 pound hot breakfast sausage
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 large onion, grated
- 2 Tbsp dried minced bell pepper
- salt to taste
- Whisk together the chili sauce, lemon juice and grape jelly.
- Pour into slow cooker and simmer over low heat until warm.
- Combine sausage, egg, onion, bell pepper and salt.
- Mix well and form into 1 inch balls.
- Add to sauce and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More