- Cooking Time: -
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups Fresh raspberries
- Red hot chili peppers (1, chopped with stem removed)
- 2 tbs Brown sugar
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 tbs Fine dark rum
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cup Walnuts (toasted)
- 1 tbs Honey
- Sea salt
- Fresh Mint
- Spicy Sauce
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup fresh raspberries, chili pepper, and 1 heaping tablespoon brown sugar (or to taste).
- Puree and set aside.
- In a clean food processor cup, combine whipping cream, dark rum, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and the seeds of ½ a vanilla bean. Whip until peaks form.
- Put 1 cup toasted walnuts in a ziplock bag.
- Place the bag on your cutting board and roughly smash them with a can or something. Don’t pulverize—we want chunks.
- Toast in a frying pan on med-high heat for 5-10 minutes, until they become fragrant. Place crumbled walnuts in a mixing bowl and add honey and a pinch of sea salt.
- Mix well.
- Shkiaffinng it Together
- To a large martini glass add 1 tablespoon walnut-honey mixture and press down to settle.
- Then add a layer of fresh raspberries, a tablespoon of the spicy raspberry puree, and a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat layers until the glass is full and top it off with a sprig of fresh mint.
NotesWe bet you didn't know that "Stressed" is "Desserts" spelled backwards. That's all the intro you need, baby. Now go buy some whipping cream.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Camp Nubar Baking Class
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More