- Cooking Time: -
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryWe bet you didn't know that "Stressed" is "Desserts" spelled backwards. That's all the intro you need, baby. Now go buy some whipping cream.
- 2 cups Fresh raspberries
- Red hot chili peppers (1, chopped with stem removed)
- 2 tbs Brown sugar
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 tbs Fine dark rum
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 cup Walnuts (toasted)
- 1 tbs Honey
- Sea salt
- Fresh Mint
- Spicy Sauce
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup fresh raspberries, chili pepper, and 1 heaping tablespoon brown sugar (or to taste).
- Puree and set aside.
- In a clean food processor cup, combine whipping cream, dark rum, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and the seeds of ½ a vanilla bean. Whip until peaks form.
- Put 1 cup toasted walnuts in a ziplock bag.
- Place the bag on your cutting board and roughly smash them with a can or something. Don’t pulverize—we want chunks.
- Toast in a frying pan on med-high heat for 5-10 minutes, until they become fragrant. Place crumbled walnuts in a mixing bowl and add honey and a pinch of sea salt.
- Mix well.
- Shkiaffinng it Together
- To a large martini glass add 1 tablespoon walnut-honey mixture and press down to settle.
- Then add a layer of fresh raspberries, a tablespoon of the spicy raspberry puree, and a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat layers until the glass is full and top it off with a sprig of fresh mint.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
MidLife Road Trip's
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More