- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1/2 pound grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Salt and pepper to taste (fresh ground pepper)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Drain and wash out seeds. Lay chilies on the bottom of a greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Mix egg, salt, pepper, flour and milk. Pour over chilies. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 45-50 minutes. Cut into small squares and serve warm.
Notes“An Excellent Appetizer!” If serving as a snack grapes or sliced pears are wonderful w/these, freeze well)!
Yield: 30 pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More