- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1/2 pound grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Salt and pepper to taste (fresh ground pepper)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Drain and wash out seeds. Lay chilies on the bottom of a greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Mix egg, salt, pepper, flour and milk. Pour over chilies. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 45-50 minutes. Cut into small squares and serve warm.
Notes“An Excellent Appetizer!” If serving as a snack grapes or sliced pears are wonderful w/these, freeze well)!
Yield: 30 pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More