- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dillseeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) salmon steaks
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Garnishes: fresh thyme sprigs, lemon zest
- Combine first 4 ingredients; press evenly over steaks.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add steaks, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Foodie BabySee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More