CHILI TACO BEAN DIP
- 1 lb ground beef, browned & drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1.25-ounce) pk taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small can green chilies, drained
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese, divided
STIR together first 6 ingredients and 1 cup cheese; spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish.
Top with remaining cheese.
BAKE at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is thoroughly heated.
Yield: 4 1/2 cups.
Serve with tortilla chips