- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned & drained
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1.25-ounce) pk taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small can green chilies, drained
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese, divided
- STIR together first 6 ingredients and 1 cup cheese; spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Yield: 4 1/2 cups.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More