- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Nacho & Taco Shredded Cheese, divided
- Sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Brown ground beef with garlic in large skillet until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in 1/2 cup salsa, beans and green onions; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place 4 tortillas on foil-lined baking sheet. Spread half of bean mixture evenly over tortillas, spreading to edges, using about 1/3 cup bean mixture for each tortilla.
- Top with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Repeat layering with 4 more tortillas, remaining bean mixture and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Spoon remaining salsa evenly over tortillas, spreading to edges.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until heated through. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Vegan Eats!See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More