- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. portobello mushroom caps, coarsely chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 28-oz. can whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 15- to 16-oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. medium or hot chili powder
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender. Stir in mushrooms. Cook and stir 3 minutes more. Stir in undrained tomatoes, kidney beans, cumin, and chili powder.
- 2. Bring chili to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 1 hour. If desired, top individual servings with sour cream. Makes 4 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More