- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 2 t. chili powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 3 boneless sirloin steaks, about 1/2-inch thick
- Mix together seasonings and rub on both sides of steaks; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- LIghtly oil grill rack.
- Grill steaks over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Slice each steak in half; mound each with a generous portion of Chunky Guacamole Salsa.
- Serve any remaining guacamole on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More