- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 2 t. chili powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 3 boneless sirloin steaks, about 1/2-inch thick
- Mix together seasonings and rub on both sides of steaks; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- LIghtly oil grill rack.
- Grill steaks over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Slice each steak in half; mound each with a generous portion of Chunky Guacamole Salsa.
- Serve any remaining guacamole on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Lau Family Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce