- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tbls. minced garlic
- 3 sm. chili pepper - chopped
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 15 oz. can kidney beans - un-drained
- (2) 15 oz. cans chili beans - un-drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef in skillet; drain off and reserve grease; set meat aside.
- In large pot, cook vegetables in reserved grease until soft.
- Add tomato paste, chili powder, beans, and browned beef to pot.
- Simmer over low heat for 2-3 hours, then stir in cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking for a CureSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More