- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tbls. minced garlic
- 3 sm. chili pepper - chopped
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 15 oz. can kidney beans - un-drained
- (2) 15 oz. cans chili beans - un-drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef in skillet; drain off and reserve grease; set meat aside.
- In large pot, cook vegetables in reserved grease until soft.
- Add tomato paste, chili powder, beans, and browned beef to pot.
- Simmer over low heat for 2-3 hours, then stir in cheese.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More