- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tbls. minced garlic
- 3 sm. chili pepper - chopped
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 15 oz. can kidney beans - un-drained
- (2) 15 oz. cans chili beans - un-drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef in skillet; drain off and reserve grease; set meat aside.
- In large pot, cook vegetables in reserved grease until soft.
- Add tomato paste, chili powder, beans, and browned beef to pot.
- Simmer over low heat for 2-3 hours, then stir in cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More