- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef or chicken
- 1 can mushrooms sliced
- 1 can Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can beans in tomato sauce
- (1 can chick peas)
- (1 can romano beans)
- (1 can white kidney beans)
- garlic powder
- hot sauce
- Brown ground meat in large pot on medium high heat on stove.
- Season to taste.
- Add drained beans and mushrooms (do NOT drain beans in tomato sauce).
- Add tomato soup.
- Stir and let simmer until spices incorporated well.
- Serve on it’s own or with corn bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More