- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef or chicken
- 1 can mushrooms sliced
- 1 can Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can beans in tomato sauce
- (1 can chick peas)
- (1 can romano beans)
- (1 can white kidney beans)
- garlic powder
- hot sauce
- Brown ground meat in large pot on medium high heat on stove.
- Season to taste.
- Add drained beans and mushrooms (do NOT drain beans in tomato sauce).
- Add tomato soup.
- Stir and let simmer until spices incorporated well.
- Serve on it’s own or with corn bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce