- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef or chicken
- 1 can mushrooms sliced
- 1 can Campbell’s tomato soup
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can beans in tomato sauce
- (1 can chick peas)
- (1 can romano beans)
- (1 can white kidney beans)
- garlic powder
- hot sauce
- Brown ground meat in large pot on medium high heat on stove.
- Season to taste.
- Add drained beans and mushrooms (do NOT drain beans in tomato sauce).
- Add tomato soup.
- Stir and let simmer until spices incorporated well.
- Serve on it’s own or with corn bread.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More