- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cups All Purpose Flour-cookie Layer
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking soda- Cookie Layer
- 1/4 teaspoons Baking powder- Cookie Layer
- 1/2 cups Butter- Cookie layer
- 1/3 cups Sugar- Cookie Layer
- 1 Eggs- Cookie Layer
- 1 tablespoons Milk- Cookie Layer
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract- Cookie Layer
- 1/2 cups Coconut, shredded- Cookie Layer
- 6 tablespoons Butter or margarine- Crust Layer
- 1/4 cup Sugar- Crust Layer
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs- Crust Layer
- 1 1/4 cups Semi-sweet chocolate- Crust Layer
- 1/2 cup Walnuts- Crust Layer
- 3 tablespoons Sugar- Cinnamon Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon-Cinnamon Butter
- 9 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- ~ Chocolate Syrup
- ~ Caramel Syrup
- 6 tablespoons Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat Oven To 325° degrees
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium bowl ( from cookie layer)
- In a seprate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Continue beating for about 30 seconds or until mixture turns lighter in color. Add the egg, milk, and vanilla and beat to smooth. (from cookie layer)
- Slowly mix thedry mixture into the wet mixture. Beat untill well-combined and then mix in thecoconut flakes. Set this cookie dough aside for now.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of butter in a medium bowl in the microwave on high temperature for about 30 seconds. Add the sugar and stir well for about 30 seconds. Add the graham cracker crumbs and stir. Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish or pan.(from Crust layer ingridents)
- Sprinkle the cup of chocolate chips evenly overthe graham cracker crust.
- Press the cookie doughinto the dish, covering the chocolate chips. Use flour on your fingers to keep the soft dough from sticking.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts over thdough. Use your fingers to press the nuts into the dough.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the edges of the "pie" become light brown.
- Prepare the cinnamonbutter by creaming together the butter sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl with an electric mixer on high speed. (from Cinnamon butter ingredients)
- When youare ready to make your dessert, heat upa small skillet over medium heat. When the skiller is hot, remove it from the heat then add about 1 tablespoon of the cinna mon butter to the pan. it should quickly melt and sizzle. Sllice the "pie" into 9 slices and place 1 into the hot skillet. If the "pie has cooled you can reheat each slice by zapping it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Place a scoop of ice cream on top of the "pie". Drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup over the dessert and the sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of chopped walnuts over the top. Repeat for the remaining ingredients andserve sizzling in the skillet.
NotesI don't remember where I got this recipe-some copy cat site I'm sure, but I thought it only fitting to have it as my 1st posted recipe. I can live off of this bar. SOOOOO mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More