- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- olive oil spray
- juice and grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (or up to 2 tablespoons if calories aren’t a concern)
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ garlic clove, smashed into a paste
- Preheat and oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice ½” thick. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with olive oil. Spread the sweet potato slices onto the baking sheet forming a single layer. Spray the slices with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 1 hour flipping them once after 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the sweet potatoes are done baking arrange them on a serving platter and pour the vinaigrette over top. Delicious hot or cold. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More