- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- olive oil spray
- juice and grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (or up to 2 tablespoons if calories aren’t a concern)
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ garlic clove, smashed into a paste
- Preheat and oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice ½” thick. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with olive oil. Spread the sweet potato slices onto the baking sheet forming a single layer. Spray the slices with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 1 hour flipping them once after 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the sweet potatoes are done baking arrange them on a serving platter and pour the vinaigrette over top. Delicious hot or cold. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More