- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes
- olive oil spray
- juice and grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (or up to 2 tablespoons if calories aren’t a concern)
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ garlic clove, smashed into a paste
- Preheat and oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice ½” thick. Spray a foil lined baking sheet with olive oil. Spread the sweet potato slices onto the baking sheet forming a single layer. Spray the slices with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 1 hour flipping them once after 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the sweet potatoes are done baking arrange them on a serving platter and pour the vinaigrette over top. Delicious hot or cold. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Nick's PicksSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More