- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- medium size block of Velveeta
- can of Rotel
- 1/3 - 1/2 can of water
- cumin and garlic powder (about 5 shakes each)
- Cube and microwave medium size block of Velveeta for about 3 1/2 minutes at 50%.
- Pour into food processor and add a can of Rotel,
- 1/3 - 1/2 can of water,
- (about 5 shakes each) cuman and garlic powder to taste
- Blend very well.
- Chill at least overnight, and serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis is a knock off of Pancho's Cheese Dip. Pancho's is a Mexican restaurant chain out of Memphis, TN
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More