- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6–8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cucumbers, large
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- 4 scallions, sliced, white only
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2½ cups chicken stock
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ tsp lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tbsp mint
- 2 cups sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Brioche, toasted to garnish
- Lobster to garnish
- Arugula to garnish
- Peel, seed and slice the cucumbers.
- In a heavy pot melt the butter and add the oil.
- Sauté the cucumbers and the scallions for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flour to form a roux.
- In a separate pot, heat the chicken stock and the milk. Slowly add the stock to the cucumbers.
- Add the strained lemon juice, mint and season.
- Simmer until thick and then blend until smooth.
- Cool the soup; add the sour cream and season.
- Make a mini sandwich with lobster meat, arugula and brioche and place on a skewer.
- Garnish with the lobster meat and the lobster brioche sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Social CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More