- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 poached or grilled trout fillet, chilled
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled Feta
- juice of 1 lime
- Flake trout into bowl and add lime juice. Toss with diced red pepper and feta.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread and a glass of chilled white wine.
NotesWhen the temperatures hit triple digits in the Sonoran desert, it's crucial to have something cool and easy to grab from the fridge. This chilled fish dish is refreshing, summery, and best of all---EASY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More