- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 bunch mint
- 1- oz plain yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 1)Steam zucchini and mint about 15 minutes. Let cool. Discard mint.
- 2) Puree zucchini in food processor until smooth. Pour into large bowl.
- 3) Stir in yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4) Garnish with mint sprigs.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More