- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 bunch mint
- 1- oz plain yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 1)Steam zucchini and mint about 15 minutes. Let cool. Discard mint.
- 2) Puree zucchini in food processor until smooth. Pour into large bowl.
- 3) Stir in yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4) Garnish with mint sprigs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More