- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch flatleaf parsley, washed and stemmed
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup cooled chicken broth
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4 to 6 ounces each
- Prepare the chimichurri. Finely chop the parsley and garlic in a food processor. Blend in the remaining ingredients, adding the salt and pepper to taste. The chimichurri should be highly seasoned.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Pour half of the chimichurri over them and marinate for 1 hour, turning a couple of times. Preheat the grill to high.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 4 to 6 minutes per side. (Rotate the breasts 90° after 2 minutes to give you a handsome crosshatch of grill marks.) Serve the grilled chicken with the remaining chimichurri on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Number of Servings: 4
- Per Serving
- Calories 234 Carbohydrate 3 g
- Fat 9 g Fiber 0 g
- Protein 34 g Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 263 mg
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More