- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch flatleaf parsley, washed and stemmed
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup cooled chicken broth
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup distilled vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4 to 6 ounces each
- Prepare the chimichurri. Finely chop the parsley and garlic in a food processor. Blend in the remaining ingredients, adding the salt and pepper to taste. The chimichurri should be highly seasoned.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Pour half of the chimichurri over them and marinate for 1 hour, turning a couple of times. Preheat the grill to high.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 4 to 6 minutes per side. (Rotate the breasts 90° after 2 minutes to give you a handsome crosshatch of grill marks.) Serve the grilled chicken with the remaining chimichurri on the side.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Number of Servings: 4
- Per Serving
- Calories 234 Carbohydrate 3 g
- Fat 9 g Fiber 0 g
- Protein 34 g Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 263 mg
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More