- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, leaves only
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Puree garlic cloves in food processor by dropping them down the feeder tube while the processor is running.
- Add parsley, lemon juice and chili flakes and process until chunky.
- With the machine running, drizzle oil down the feeder tube.
- The mixture will thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
NotesI've not made this...but it is included as a dip for the Grilled Shrimp
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More