- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, leaves only
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Puree garlic cloves in food processor by dropping them down the feeder tube while the processor is running.
- Add parsley, lemon juice and chili flakes and process until chunky.
- With the machine running, drizzle oil down the feeder tube.
- The mixture will thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
NotesI've not made this...but it is included as a dip for the Grilled Shrimp
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Naked Macaron
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More