- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 90 (inc 60 marinating)
- 1 chicken breast
- White pepper powder, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp salt, optional
- ½ tsp sugar, if needed
- Pound chicken breast with a wood mallet for a short period of time to soften the breast.
- Put in bowl.
- Add a little bit of white pepper powder, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of honey.
- Mix everything thoroughly, turning chicken over to coat.
- Chop ½ cup of pineapple and add to bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- Mix everything together thoroughly and refrigerate about 60 minutes.
- Cook chicken with some oil in a pot until brownish.
- You may use an oven instead.
- Cook the pineapple sauce.
- Gradually add 3 tbsp of mayonnaise, stirring constantly.
- If needed, add ¼ tsp of salt and/or ½ tsp of sugar.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More