- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 90 (inc 60 marinating)
- 1 chicken breast
- White pepper powder, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp salt, optional
- ½ tsp sugar, if needed
- Pound chicken breast with a wood mallet for a short period of time to soften the breast.
- Put in bowl.
- Add a little bit of white pepper powder, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of honey.
- Mix everything thoroughly, turning chicken over to coat.
- Chop ½ cup of pineapple and add to bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- Mix everything together thoroughly and refrigerate about 60 minutes.
- Cook chicken with some oil in a pot until brownish.
- You may use an oven instead.
- Cook the pineapple sauce.
- Gradually add 3 tbsp of mayonnaise, stirring constantly.
- If needed, add ¼ tsp of salt and/or ½ tsp of sugar.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Diabetic Ramen Soup
Super Seedy FlapjackSee More