- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 90 (inc 60 marinating)
- 1 chicken breast
- White pepper powder, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp salt, optional
- ½ tsp sugar, if needed
- Pound chicken breast with a wood mallet for a short period of time to soften the breast.
- Put in bowl.
- Add a little bit of white pepper powder, ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of honey.
- Mix everything thoroughly, turning chicken over to coat.
- Chop ½ cup of pineapple and add to bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- Mix everything together thoroughly and refrigerate about 60 minutes.
- Cook chicken with some oil in a pot until brownish.
- You may use an oven instead.
- Cook the pineapple sauce.
- Gradually add 3 tbsp of mayonnaise, stirring constantly.
- If needed, add ¼ tsp of salt and/or ½ tsp of sugar.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More