- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1-lb) boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp sake or dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Asian (dark) sesame oil
- Prick the tenderloin all over with the tip of a knife or tines of a fork. Combine the honey, hoisin sauce, sake or dry white wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a large zip-close plastic bag; add the pork. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the pork. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray the rack of a roasting pan with nonstick spray and place in the pan. Remove the tenderloin from the marinade and place on the roasting rack, discard the marinade. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 160 degrees for medium, 25-27 minutes. Transfer tenderloin to a carving board and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More