- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1-lb) boneless pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp sake or dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp Asian (dark) sesame oil
- Prick the tenderloin all over with the tip of a knife or tines of a fork. Combine the honey, hoisin sauce, sake or dry white wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a large zip-close plastic bag; add the pork. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the pork. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray the rack of a roasting pan with nonstick spray and place in the pan. Remove the tenderloin from the marinade and place on the roasting rack, discard the marinade. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 160 degrees for medium, 25-27 minutes. Transfer tenderloin to a carving board and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More