- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 10 ounces cashew pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a preheated 350 degree F oven (175 degree C), toast the crushed noodles and nuts until golden brown.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, green onions, toasted ramen noodles and cashews.
- 3. To prepare the dressing, whisk together the sugar, oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
NotesGolden toasted ramen noodles are mixed with cashews, shredded cabbage, and green onions, then doused with a soy sauce/oil/vinegar dressing."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More