- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI've been making these off and on since high school and that was many many years ago.
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Beat eggs until foamy; add sugar.
- Add flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Add vanilla, then fruit and nuts; beat thoroughly.
- Spread in a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350º.
- Cut into bars while warm; roll in fruit or icing sugar.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More