- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Beat eggs until foamy; add sugar.
- Add flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Add vanilla, then fruit and nuts; beat thoroughly.
- Spread in a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350º.
- Cut into bars while warm; roll in fruit or icing sugar.
NotesI've been making these off and on since high school and that was many many years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More