CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pk top ramen soup mix, chicken 3 ounce; packages
- 1 small head cabbage chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped about 1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 2 cup cooked, cut up chicken
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 flavor packets from soup
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- To make salad, break noodles into pieces; toss with cabbage, green onions, almonds and chicken.
- To make dressing, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and flavor packets from soup; mix well.
- Toss dressing and sesame seeds with salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More