- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 pckg dry ramen noodle soup
- 1/4 cup distilled vinager
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tspns sesame oil
- Combine lettuce, chicken, carrot, cilantro and onion is large bowl.
- 2. Break noodle block into small pieces over salad, discarding soup packet.
- 3) Stir together remaining ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- 4) Pour over salad and toss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More