- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 pckg dry ramen noodle soup
- 1/4 cup distilled vinager
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tspns sesame oil
- Combine lettuce, chicken, carrot, cilantro and onion is large bowl.
- 2. Break noodle block into small pieces over salad, discarding soup packet.
- 3) Stir together remaining ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- 4) Pour over salad and toss.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Summertime SippersSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More