CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD
- 7 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 pckg dry ramen noodle soup
- 1/4 cup distilled vinager
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tspns sesame oil
Combine lettuce, chicken, carrot, cilantro and onion is large bowl.
2. Break noodle block into small pieces over salad, discarding soup packet.
3) Stir together remaining ingredients until sugar dissolves.
4) Pour over salad and toss.
No Reviews at this time.