- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4c oil
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 6 Tbs vinegar
- 3 pkgs chicken ramen & seasonings
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 large head of cabbage
- Combine the first 7 ingredients mix well and set aside.Put your oven on 350, and put chicken in a medium casserole dish, season lightly with garlic powder and garlic salt.
- Cover and bake until done. (save juices )When the chicken is done I shredd the chicken in the same dish it was cooked.Set aside, and smash ramen until it is very small.
- Then combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl,and mix well, from the bottom up,stirring gently.Cover and refrigerate, mixing every couple of hours so flavors mix.
- Set aside, and slice up your cabbage,onions
NotesA lady I use to take care of gave me this recipe,I really could eat this all the time it is so good.I dont work for the lady anymore but I do have this recipe.So at least I did something right(keeping the recipe).I usually make this at our annual 4th of july Block party,and everyone loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More