- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA lady I use to take care of gave me this recipe,I really could eat this all the time it is so good.I dont work for the lady anymore but I do have this recipe.So at least I did something right(keeping the recipe).I usually make this at our annual 4th of july Block party,and everyone loves it.
- 3/4c oil
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 6 Tbs vinegar
- 3 pkgs chicken ramen & seasonings
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 large head of cabbage
- Combine the first 7 ingredients mix well and set aside.Put your oven on 350, and put chicken in a medium casserole dish, season lightly with garlic powder and garlic salt.
- Cover and bake until done. (save juices )When the chicken is done I shredd the chicken in the same dish it was cooked.Set aside, and smash ramen until it is very small.
- Then combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl,and mix well, from the bottom up,stirring gently.Cover and refrigerate, mixing every couple of hours so flavors mix.
- Set aside, and slice up your cabbage,onions
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More